Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

End of first semester

It is the end of the first semester and I am trying to regain some normalcy after Hurricane Rita. As part of my 5th and final packet I must also send an evaluation of my semester. I have received my packet back from my proofreader; I don’t know where I would be without this terrific and accommodating friend. I am preparing the last packet to go out. I just need my annotations looked at.

The forms for my evaluation are provided on the Vermont college web site. I downloaded that and have filled it out. I also must put together a process paper. This paper answers questions like what I liked, where I thought the term took me, what will the next semester bring. Etc.
I’ll present my semester to my small group when I arrive at residency. I can do this any way I like. Because my work is so visual I have chosen to put my presentation together as a PowerPoint presentation. I am beginning to work on that now.

I can hardly believe one semester is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home