Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, September 26, 2005

The last of the Hurricane Rita boards come down- getting back to normal

The windows in the upstairs office are now open. The Hurricane Rita boards are gone. I have light! What a feeling of relief. The limb that is right outside the window is still here; the tree is still here, the upstairs is still here. I look forward to watching for the squirrels who have dubbed that part of the limb as their pine cone chewing spot. All such simple things, and I feel blessed.

Today I will actually work on schoolwork. I have a good friend who proof reads all of my packets and I have just picked up the last one from her this morning. I hope to write all of my annotations and get those to her this evening. Even through two hurricanes I think I will get my last packet in on time.

I must start thinking about my trip to Vermont and my next semester. Thinking and returning to normal feels strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home