Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Communication!



I do find that the one that the one thing I miss being at Vermont College, is communication with others. I often reach out calling or e-mailing others because it is good to know that they too are either enjoying their semester or at times struggling. Lack of communication seems to give me a feeling of floating. Even though I am proceeding with my studies, it is good to have some feedback from others. I often wonder if the online program is different.
The Dick Hathaway project is coming along. The sculpture is almost done and I have a new apprentice that is helping me with it. I just can't think past writing my black book right now. I want to have it done and that propels me to be up in the office writing rather than downstairs sculpting. Turns out I do both, up here until dinner and then downstairs until late in the evening.


Luckily I can talk to Dick. Here we are having a chat. I often find I think about Charlotte while downstairs.


2 months and nine days until graduation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home