Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Citation, Citation, Citation!!!!!!

As my final project for Vermont College I must write what is called “The black book” It is for all intended purposes my thesis. It is bound and kept in the library at Vermont College.

I like to write, but today, this thing feels like it is kicking my butt. Citation, Citation, Citation! I have found such wonderful information that I will use for both the black book and my book “Bringing to Life the Spirit of the Deceased—A Sculptor’s Journey. I try to remember that as I write the black book a great deal of it can be used for my book. It is great motivation.

Recently a writer contacted me about confirming some sculpting facts for a novel that she is writing. She is going to pass my presentation on to her agent and ask if he can recommend a publisher for my book. I do wish I could find one soon. Though honestly I have absolutely no time to prepare what I need to do so.

I do love my books that I have been reading and as soon as I correct some of the annotated bib I will post it on the forum. It is down on my list so be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home