Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Vermont college? What is happening?

Everyone is concerned about what is happening with Vermont College. The college grounds have not been sold to Vermont University, as was hoped for. I don’t know when the classes will be moved down to Brattleboro Vermont. I have not thought of it too much as it does not concern me after this semester.

I was worried what would happen to the Dick Hathaway sculpture. I am so glad that the TW Woods gallery and the Trustees have agreed to be the keepers of Dick. Even if their residency on the college grounds is not for sure, the gallery has been around for many years. They will stay in Montpelier. That is where I think Dick should stay. Be sure to check out the Dick Hathaway blog for updates on that project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home