Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, May 05, 2006

It is just over a year since I began this blog about returning to college

I just finished reading some of the entries back to my first post. Wow!

It was just a little over a year ago, March 27. 2005 that I began this blog. I had so many thoughts and really did not have any idea where the blog or the year would take me. My husband has always said, might as well be going to school because life is going to continue anyway. I know there are so many things to weigh, finances, time, commitments etc. when you are considering going back to school. I am sure glad I decided and that the journey took me where it did.

Today I am in my culminating semester and will be graduating on November 1st, and I am considering skipping the masters for a doctorate. So much has happened. There have been losses as well as gains. I am so glad I had decided to go back to school and also that I decided to blog about it to document my experiences. I do hope the blog helps to encourage others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home