Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, April 24, 2006

Thursday- beginning

THURSDAY
Waking up everyone soon finds that the atmosphere around her changes drastically on Thursday. The tension is so much less. The culminators are gone, the graduation is done, there is no more worry about what you will study or with whom you will study, everything is smooth and quiet.

Our advisor cut up our time of meeting into time slots. I love this because it gives me so much more free time, time to run around or just sit still. I was able to make it to Morse Farms just 3 miles up the hill to get some things for my family. It is tradition for me to send home maple syrup candy.

I am glad to have blythe as my advisor. It will be a good semester and I am very excited about getting home and starting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home