Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another day at residency

This is the day we find out our new study groups and which adviser will be directing us for the next semester. I have Gale. I am pleased as I think it will be good for me. This evening I went to presentations. as well as this afternoon. Cried some tears with personal messages from one and sang songs with another. Sat by the fire talked, sang and danced. But the week starts in the A.M. and there is much to do. I don't think some of the G1's realize just how much. Rain just started coming down so I am sure things will be breaking up down at the fire pit early. Makes no matter to me- I'm off to bed.

much thanks to the "potential student" you know who you are, and the magical bottle of wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home