Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some fun links from this semester?

What am I doing this semester? Seems like I should post some artwork or something. It is however, very personal and I'm not ready to share it. So I thought I might share some other things that I found interesting.I have been working with small and was sent this video by my daughter. Uses small and digital technology which I love.



I really like the work of this sculptor Beth Cavener Stitchter


Mcgee, Margaret. Haiku--the Sacred Art: a Spiritual Practice in Three Lines. City: Skylight Paths Publishing, 2009.

Reading this book has not been something that I felt I wanted to rush through, but instead, savor, taste and move on slowly. I will add this to my personal library. I am especially interested in the author relating the spiritual practice to her own faith within the Episcopal church, and speaking of the rhythm of scripture. It is through this book that I have decided to incorporate reading scripture, prayer and reciting as well as using scripture as inspiration for my practicum of entering the self and sacred.

I also interviewed this author on a podcast. Will post that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home