Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, September 23, 2005

I HATE THIS WAITING!

* I can hear some gusting of wind outside. My husband says the winds are about 35 - 40 miles an hour right now, at 5:09 We are still upstairs working. I feel this building shaking and i wonder, "How will it ever withstand the power of big winds?"

* The news is reporting on people who are stranded so others can go and get them. Another report talks about people who are breaking in to the cars in apartment complexes.

Mike was working on figuring out what exactly could be plugged into the generator, something about converting watts and math. Hmmm. I should have this part of my blog in my math at Vermont College. It turns out we can run one ac and the tv and a light or a couple of small ac’s. If the one end of the house does not make it because of the tree, then we will have to get the ac out of there and cover the hole. Everyone will bunker down on the other side of the house, after and during the event.

After figuring out the generator Mikewent on to playing with his 3D models. I think we will both go through computer and internet withdrawls.

Besides figuring out how to post all of these photos I am printing out 41 different old songs. I found this great web site. http://www.theguitarguy.com/ Sure have to thank this guitar guy. Picture me with flash light in the hallway while the wind is blowing outside. I’ll be singing and learning how to play these oldies. As I watched them print out I kind of smiled at some of the verses.

So wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away.
Until that sunshine peeps thru, there's only one thing to do,
Just wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away...

Zip a dee doo-dah, zip a dee ay --
My, oh my, what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sun - shine headed my way…

You’ve got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative

1 Comments:

  • Mom,
    Please be safe, I love you and please call me soon because I have been trying to call you and you are no esta aqi. (that means your not here)...or there rather. I love you.

    Please call me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home