Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I can’t believe I am doing this PINCH ME! I am actually applying for my graduate studies.

I have decided to apply to both the MA and the MFA in children’s literature. The MA is at a different schedule starting either in October or March. Debbie Alicen is in charge of the MA. As I understand it is all online. I am not sure how I feel about that. I will greatly miss the interaction of others. The MFA in Children’s Literature is a residency program.

Called Union Institute and University and asked them how to get in-house transcripts sent. They said I could send a letter either snail mail or fax at 513-487-1075. I need to request official transcripts. There is usually a 10.00 fee but because these are going in house there will be no fee. I want to be sure I include the names of my contacts in both the MA and the MFA. I just hate to have information floating around and not knowing who received it. So that is the next thing on my to do list. Transcripts!

Meanwhile…
I have pulled all of my writing that I want to use to represent myself. FEAR, DREAD….

And I have roughed in both essays. WOW I am really doing this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home