Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I had a bright idea....




looking at the google map I noticed that the river was not very far from the campus.. well not as the crow flies. So I wondered... could I cross the road and get to it?I found an adventurous friend and we crossed the street and went into the woods. Sure it is close, but the google map does not show the 200+ foot drop. onward down the road and through a farmers cornfield to see if I could get to the stream/river. I could, but I still like my 14 minute walk place better. I'm not giving up though. I have one more place to try.

FYI Goddard is at the top of the map other side of the road. The on the river/stream that I went the other day was off of the map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home