Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday at Goddard residency


We met in our study groups and danced each person's name. I feel comfortable and confident with my group and my adviser. Excited about getting going on this process.

Have I only been here 4 days? It feels much longer and I have quite a few days to go.

Wendy's presentation- My heart goes with you. bonded by tears and loss . classmates become friend.

I'm posting Wendy's work from last summer residency. I'm sure she won't mine. It is a woven house.

Last night a fellow classmate had his graduation presentation set up outside near the fire. Lighting, sound equipment, blankets on the green. I helped him set up then went to see Aaron's incredible paintings in person. My apologies to those in Aaron's presentation. I had to run after hearing downpour to help gather things in.

I loved seeing Aaron's work in person.

Presentation that was outside moved to the music building. It was great!

Fire afterwards in the drizzle, but what did it matter. I was already wet!

It is early and a friend and I are gathering for breakfast and then a spiritual Sunday morning service of sorts0 8:30- 9:00 am in the clocktower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home