Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trying to contact the MFA-IA student body. Whoops.

I was not sure how to contact all of the MFA-IA students. So after fumbling around a bit I discovered that I could send an e mail to the students through the Goddard site. Problem is, before I discovered it, I had sent an e mail to "all" students. Whoops!

To my delight and surprise I had others from other groups especially the MA contacting me to see if they too could be part of the database. I am not sure how others feel about that. Please let me know if you have any opinions.

However, the process did bring me to a decision on what URL to get for the website. I had originally thought about something like Goddard-MFA-IA.com But thing I might try Goddard-network.com

The trick will be in the search perimeters of the listings site. Something that is a bit difficult to know until I get my hands into the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home