Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, July 15, 2011

Head shots at residency

I have two photographers who have volunteered to take head shots for fellow classmates at residency. We are initiating this in light of our up and coming new searchable website database of students that we are trying to put together.

If you need a head shot for this project or for your brochure, website etc. Please look at the bulletin board and watch your e-mail for further information concerning securing a sitting with one of these very talented professionals. Please remember that these photographers are students who have a schedule to keep at residency as well. I am glad that two photographers have volunteered as I feel this will be less pressure on one photographer alone. I'll post links to the photographers website so that you can take a look as soon as I have confirmed them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home