Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beginning of a portfolio



I had so wanted to have more done on my portfolio before going to residency, however, I don't think that is going to be possible, as I have a ton of work to do before I leave. It is also not expected. I have heard that an outline will be necessary at residency and I am excited to be starting on that this morning.

As I had mentioned in previous posts, I am using the software program Scrivener for this project. I'll try to document the process of using this software in case anyone else is interested.

Scrivener is a Mac program and can be purchased for $45. There is a Beta version for windows as well.

There is a cork board view for your outline as well. I'm trying to figure both of these out. Though I have had scrivener for over a year and wrote my novel on it, I rarely used the outline.

If you click on the pictures in this post they will come up larger so you can see what Scrivener has to offer. More posts about this as I proceed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home