Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New things happening with registration at Goddard MFAIA

while floating around on my Student Information System (SIS) at Goddard I noticed there is notice in red that says,

While you have expressed your intent to enroll for the upcoming Interdisciplinary Arts MFA-VT Fall Semester, 2011 semester, you cannot be fully pre-registered due to the following:

Your account is not financially clear. Please contact Student Accounts at billing@goddard.edu or 800-468-4888 prior to the residency to make arrangements. You are not clear with financial aid. Please contact Financial Aid at finaid@goddard.edu or 800-468-4888 prior to the residency to make arrangements.

You will need to register in-person, and you may incur a late registration fee.


I called and asked about this. Apparently this is preregistration, that is now available to all of the MFA-IA Vermont students. That means if you take care of everything online you won't need to go to the hay barn? At least that I what I think it means, seems like you will still need your sticker for your ID. (For those of you who are not Goddardites, yes we meet in the haybarn.)

Preregistration deadline is July 12th. However Robin told me that my payment should be to them by June 20th. How much does a semester cost? $8,661. I am working my butt off not to take any more loans out for this semester. Otherwise... I'd be trying to get my FAFSA done quickly.

So add all of this to my list of things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home