Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting signs that the next semester is coming upon us.

Just finishing up the last packet of the semester and already finding indications of the next semester.

This is what has come in.
1. Director sends an e mail to the student body talking about what the new theme is for this residency.
2. I receive an e mail from school that asks if I intend on going to the new semester residency. I went to the website and pressed "yes" I will attend and even more exciting, it asked me if this is my last semester. It was great to press "yes".
3. The e mail comes in asking us if anyone is doing a workshop at residency. I do plan on doing this and need to fill out the paper work on that TO DO!
4. When I went to the website for school my page says I don't have a FASA completed for this semester. TO DO!


In light of the above I begin to think of
1. Travel arrangements
2. The welcoming committee for next residency.

Before I can do that, I need to finish the last packet and send in my progress report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home