Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, May 27, 2011

How am I ending the semester? There always seems to be more to do.

The semester is almost over. Technically it does not end until the 13th of June. I am however preparing my last packet and considering creating a dialogue in it about portfolio. I hope to write my portfolio or a portion of it during the break.

However to dialogue about the entire time at Goddard I felt compelled to look at all of my own evaluations, which lead me to completing my evaluation or at least roughing it in for this semester. I keep finding other things to do, and it is really holding up this packet.

Some things I have noticed about semesters

1. Having my packets and semesters organized both on my computer and in binders has been extremely helpful.

2. Writing a student evaluation does not have to be hard. Take your study plan, paste it into your evaluation and then expand on what you actually learned, pitfalls etc. Of course working within the degree criteria.

Well back to actual work instead of posting on this blog. Time to wind down this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home