Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thinking about the new students coming to Goddard


I can't help but think of all of the new students coming to Goddard this residency. Especially thinking of it as we gear up the welcoming committee. If you are a new student at Goddard MFA-IA program and are searching for information about the program, you have come to the right place. Some new students tell me they have spent hours reading this blog. There is a lot here, and some things, like my packing lists you are welcome to skip over if you find the boring. However, invariably another new student will say, wow "I am so glad you posted your list. I didn't have one of those grey adapters for my room, and I'm glad I brought one," or "I wouldn't have thought to bring flip flops to wear int he shower."

There are also tidbits of information that I have added that have helped me with my study. Hey no two studies are the same and yours will be totally different from mine, but having a place to see these things helps. Some students, one residency felt it would be helpful to see someone else's study plan to see what was expected. I have posted some of mine in this blog. Along with links to places that help you with your bib etc.

If you have any other questions, send me an e mail and I'll try to get them up here.

Welcome new Goddard MFA-IA students!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home