Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I wish I had this blog before I started my portfolio!

So, I have my first draft back and am working diligently on it. Looking at my track changes and my advisors letter.


HINT!

MORE REFLECTION

LESS COLLECTION!

It is easy to write what you did, but be sure you look at what you learned and focus on that. In my opinion, and from what I am learning from this portfolio writing process, that is what they are after. Part of me wants to scrub what I have done, take all of the work, throw it in a gallery in the back of the portfolio and redo it.

Instead this is what I am doing.

Going through each of my self evals from each semester. What makes me excited? What were the true questions and lessons in that semester?
I'm about to put those as sticky notes on my wall, by semester. The lessons.

I have highlighted the things in my bib. IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE A GOOD ANNOTATED BIB! Crap, I couldn't remember what half of these things are, if I did not have a good bib. G1 seems so long ago.

And instead of what I did, I'm going to reorganize into the lessons.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home