Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, August 21, 2011

MFA-IA portfolio tips- Track changes

I created my document in Scrivener. I thought it was great to have this program and if you are going to use it, it is very inexpensive, learn it before your G5. However doing track changes is helpful, scrivener does this but trying to go back and forth between scrivener and word now that the document is written is going to be a bit much, so I am going to keep it in word from here forward. My advisor suggested I print out the changes. Needed to learn to do that and found this.

10 Proven Tips for Working around the Shortcomings of Word’s Track Changes


however this document seems to be for the pc.

David Bilinsky

Beware of Track Changes in Word…


with further investigation I guess I can't print out just the track changes from my advisor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home