Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, July 25, 2011

G4's PAY ATTENTION

One of the best things that happened to me was that Erica my G4 advisor suggested I dialogue in my last packet of G4 , or through the semester with both myself and her about anything I felt stuck on as far as having to discuss in my portfolio. I sent some things in to Erica in my last G4 packet. This helped a lot.

Frankly, I wish Goddard would change their rules and ask students to have an outline by their G4 5th packet for their portfolio. Just finding out that I have exactly one month to get my first draft of my entire portfolio done, is pretty overwhelming. It would not be if my work schedule didn't all of a sudden become filled to the brim.

The race begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home