Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rita in the middle of the night!

Mike, Tony and Silvia and I all are awake at the same time. The house is starting to get stuffy and mike suggests we open the back door to let some air in. After a while we get brave and open the front door as well. The wind blows hard through the entire house pushing out the stuffiness. I can hardly believe it is 3:00 it looks more like daybreak. It is a strange feeling. We can see the trees blowing behind the houses across the street. For some reason this is very comforting to me. Seeing how much they blow and that they do not break gives me hope for my tree.

We have not received much rain with this hurricane, but lots of wind. I am wondering how the people who are closer to the eye are doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home