Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wow, This is not what I expected

Friday I finally was able to speak with someone at Vermont College to help me figure out how to put everything together. You see I am bringing credits into the college, have gone through my first semester and also plan on doing the Excel and CLEP. Excel is getting credit for your life experience. You can receive up to 30 credits for this. I want to attempt all 30. CLEP are tests that you can take to test out of areas and receive credits. I believe you can get quite a few credits this way as well. Putting everything together and knowing what is left to satisfy is a trying process.
Apparently there is an end of semester review where all of this is discussed. Not knowing has been making me crazy. I guess I don’t work well that way. I wanted to know some things now.

Well after I spoke to carol at Vermont college she suggested I write the proposal for my excel and hand it in for her meeting on Tuesday. This is rather unusual, because you are not suppose to apply for a excel until you are out of your first semester. I guess technically I am. I have handed in all my work.

So I have been frantic trying to put my excel proposal together.

More updates later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home