Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, September 08, 2006

GOOGLE SCHOLAR

I don't think the link I listed below is going to work, so this is how I get to google scholar

Go to the Vemront College Web site www.tui.edu
Click on current learner
Insert your password
Click on library link at the top of the page
In the right hand column there is a link that says "Information for Doctoral Learners"
About half way down the page you will see a link that says UIU google scholar ( I move my eyes to the right hand side of the page because I see google scholar is there).

It is a wonderful site and gives you many more direct search options.


Another hint...
When trying to find a quote and a scholarly source to cite the quote from if you put the quote in regular google search and sometiems at the top of the page you will see a few listings next to some books. These are books that have this quote. If you click on them they may even give you page number etc. A good thing to have.


Another hint...
Don't forget this link http://citationmachine.net/ It is great for helping to come up with your citations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home