Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

still working?

I see how the last three years I have said, I would go back to school and have done nothing to get there. I guess the timing wasn't right. But this blog keeps me accountable. I have written my essay, first draft, outline of my study plan and created a bib. All in draft form. I have printed out the FAFSa and hubby and I will be filling it out together in the morning. I know I should ask for my recommendation letter, but I want to make sure that I am not going to change my mind. And so, most everything will be done before writing for these. I still swallow hard at the thought of going back and spending that type of money now. Onward. I promise I'll post in the next week, with an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home