Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Start the process again

Yes, I know I have said I would apply to graduate school before.  Changed my mind a couple hundred times.  Should I go for an MA in Psychology or a Master of Fine Arts in Interdisciplinary Arts ( MFAIA) . This month, this week I am acting upon the later.  My thoughts are that if I want to teach at a college level an MFAIA is necessary. Which I am not sure I want to do.  I have been told by colleges that I need 18 hours in each area and so it will be necessary for my MFAIA to reflect that.  Upon further reflection and talking with Goddard I find that transcripts are narrative from Goddard.  However, if I choose and request it I can also have traditional transcripts indicating the segments that I am looking for.  So, I guess this blog will be continued. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home