Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nap time... I wish!

It is hard to know what day it is. I know what to go to next because everything else is crossed off with a highlighter.

Nap time should be on the schedule but it is not.

Saturday at 1:00 is the time that they post the advisors. All the students then break up into their adviser group meetings. My adviser is new to the program they call them F1’s (faculty 1) But I think it will be a good fit. So instead of going to presentations I’m here trying to get my study plan formulated.

… no a new student just dropped in and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. WE just got back from the library and looking at the graduation portfolios.

NOW I’m working on my study plan. 1 hour before dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home