Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I love our sarducci outing.










As I mentioned we have a tradition Patrick, Doug, myself and Roxi to go to Sarducci's on what is known as Meatless Monday. I love this outing.

First we stopped by Yankee Wine and Spirits in Montpelier. FYI students —these guys are open until 7:30 p.m.




When at Sarducci'sI always order the spinach pizza made in this wonderful oven.

Sam was an additional member to our dinner party.

In the spirit of my daughter, who always takes pictures of the food. I decided to do the same. Which ended up with this comment.

"my skirt smells like tarter sauce."

Another tradition is to go up to the TW Woods Gallery and see the sculpture of Professor Richard Hathaway. I see that the patina is coming off of his shoe. I think it is because the little children try to ride his foot.

On the way back we drove through areas we have never been before, trusting our "inner doug." I laughed so hard.

The evening ends with a short visit to the fire and a long process of getting things ready for my presentation to our group. bed at 1:00 am and alarm set at 5:30.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home