Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The last day.

Friday we fly home. I try to get an afternoon flight because I just can't see getting up at the crack of dawn and moving so quickly after such a day. Plus there are closing sessions. Not many people stay for those, but I was glad I could. I ate breakfast with some of my classmates and took lots of pictures of new friends and old. It is surprising the relationships that you build through this program. I am thankful for them.

It is time to head home and I find myself thinking about my study plan. reflecting on what I will do. I think this has been one of my favorite residencies. Though i am suddenly struck by the g5's who were planning their study plan which includes their portfolio and saying, "this is our last full residency." that means I have winter, and summer residency as my last two full residencies and then it is my graduation. That feels strange thinking of it in that light.




If you want to see more photographs of our residency I have them on my facebook page. feel free to make me your friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home