Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some photographs from the artcrawl


The artcrawl was great. Things happening all over campus. I thought I saw everything but there were things I did not see. That I either found later or someone told me about them. What a great time. What a great idea.


There was some improv in the Manor House. I actually participated. Brought back memories a long time ago when my daughter Christina was a little girl and we played theater games.


There was some raku firing going on at the fire pit. Prior to firing and throughout the week people made and fired their pieces.














Some things I was not sure about. What was happening?



Art appeared everywhere on campus. If you were not sure wehre to go often you could use the arrows to find your way.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home