Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A podcast about going back to school.... and graduating.

This is my daughter setting my cap for graduation from
Vermont College where I received my undergraduate 
degree. Now she will be with me on Sunday as 
I receive my masters from Goddard. 
Some who read this blog might or might not know that I have been doing podcasts for three years now. They have become a big part of my graduate study. This week my daughter interviewed me for the podcast. She asked me all sorts of questions about going for my undergraduate work at Vermont College and my Graduate study at Goddard College. I thought you might like to listen to the podcast and so I am including a link here. Just click on this link and a new browser will come with the podcast.

If you are interested in my other podcasts you can find them at:

Art and Technology 

and Inspiration Generations and Creative Christian podcasts. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home