Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Waiting for graduation

I'm glad to be finished. Just a few things left to do
1. have someone proof portfolio/thesis one last time
2. Create a presentation.

I'm not really worried about either.

I just don't know if I should print out the portfolio here or at school. Some suggest waiting to get to school. Why not use their paper and facilities, don't we pay for them?

However, I am a little hesitant. I have tried to print out multiple pages there before, and the machine can be quite temperamental. I think I will print it out in my office, spend money on the ink cartridges, is much cheaper than going to Kinkos, Office Max or the like.

Presentation?
I have filled in my request for time and place, hope I get what I ask for and that I am not put at the same time as my cohorts. I would hate to miss anyones presentation. I'm not one that gets nervous presenting. It is only 45 minutes, the question is how to get all of the amazing stuff I want to share into that short amount of time.

Preparing myself emotionally for my last residency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home