Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, October 10, 2005

WELCOME new VCU students!!!!!!!!

I received my VCU packet today and thought I would send an e mail to each of the new VCU students to say welcome!

My first semester residency was a little hectic. They keep you running. But the program is wonderful. If you need anythign while at residency please do not hesitate in asking. If you want to take a walk into to town I'm open for that as well.


there were certain things at residency that I wish I had known. I was there for 4 days before I realized there was orange juice provided at breakfast and muffins out in the cafeteria! Now these are things to know. But seriously you will have a wonderful time!

I hope you all check in here and meet each other.

Bridgette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home