Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Credits for Life Experience

I did not get all of the credits that I requested for my life experience. I have not had much time to even focus on the grief of that. When I was told it was in an e mail about my professors death. I couldn't even focus. I was given the opportunity to write an additional 15 page addendum. I don't know how I did it, I was so distraught, however even after writing what I thought was what they wanted I still did not get them. ( I was requesting the maximum of 30 I received 21) I am left trying to figure out how to pull 6 credits out of thin air. I have decided on another CLEP that I am taking in the morning. Wish me luck. It is Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. I have not had time to cry or think, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and doing it. I want to stop and write about Charlotte and about missing her. I want to call her and tell her what is going on. But then I guess she knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home