Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

3 days until the test!

IT is grueling studying for this humanities CLEP test but I must say that I really like the subjects. I have taken 6 practice tests now. I think I am learning, but it is still hard to know if I have learned enough to past the test. I went to the library and picked up “Peterson’s CLEP Success” and “ARCO Everything You Need to Score High CLEP”. So far I like the first book I had “The Research and Education’s CLEP book”. I like that they not only tell you the right answers but often they tell you why the others are wrong.

SO I have vowed to study 4 hours every day until the test on Friday.

My day on Friday will be to get up early drive out to the college. I have printed out a map of both directions and the college campus. I’ll spend the day out there studying and then take the test.

Wish me luck, or prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home