Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, October 17, 2005

I recevied permission to do my EXCEL for the full credits!

I received a letter fro the EXCEL board that said the following

“Congratulations! As I let you know in an e-mail message last week, the Educational Issues Committee (EIC) reviewed your EXCEL proposal and gave you the go-ahead to write an essay for 30 credits.

Committee members found your proposal to be very well organized and very thorough. They asked me to remind you to be intentional about including personal reflection about your experiences and learning in your essay….”

I am ecstatic and have already begun to write the EXCEL I am about ¼ the way through it. 80 pages sounds like a lot but I hope that I can do it in 80 pages. So far the essay has been a joy to write, one would think that it would be overwhelming. But having my outline has really helped me to be able to focus (I would highly recommend making the outline as part of your proposal, if you are doing an EXCEL). All of the items in the essay I have been doing my entire life. I am passionate about them and so it is easy to write about. So this semester I will be writing this 80 page essay, and taking two cleps, plus doing my regular semester and working full time. I don’t think my friends or family will see me much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home