Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Three days until I leave for my second residency

Three days until I leave for Vermont and I am frantically getting ready. My suitcase weighed too much last time so I am trying to alleviate that situation. I had to buy a second small suitcase in the airport, and it broke on the way back, so I am looking for something smaller. I think it was my heavy coat that weighed the luggage down, so I am going for a lighter coat this time. I hope I will be warm enough.

I wish I had while an air humidifier while in Vermont. Living in Texas most of my life I am very use to the humidity the heat in the building is so hot and dry. I brought a small hand held one last time, not sure if it works.

So far I feel much calmer than last semester. Not only do I know what to expect but I know what I will study next semester and that is very calming. I had an art show last Friday and it took up most of my time and focus, now my focus is on getting ready for school and working whatever I can before I leave. I have a lot of work in the studio. It is a good thing that the work will be a part of my study, or I would not be able to do this.

I also have some of the papers done that I need to hand in and started on my next semesters bibliography, which will be required to hand in before we leave the residency. I have to put together a presentation for my class, and that was done in power point. I believe it is finished, but I probably want to go through it one more time.

There is an art show each semester. Unfortunately I cannot bring artwork because it is so heavy. I will try top print out some photographs of my work before coming. That will have to suffice as my art show. My, I better get busy, there is only three days left!

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home