Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Did I get it?

Did I get it?

I sit here patiently waiting to see if I received my credits for my EXCEL they were supposed to have met this week. I’ll e mail them on Wednesday if I don’t here anything, or maybe I will wait until after my humanities CLEP. After all that determines everything. I need to make the 6 credits in humanities to be able to graduate in October. Right now it just feels like I am putting one foot in front of the other. I keep going and checking things off of the list. I will know it is real when I am sitting in those culminating planning groups in spring.

CLEP- My CLEP test is on Friday. Every time I think of it I have bubbles in my tummy. I thought I might see if I could go early and study in the room of the CLEP. I am going to the library to get yet another book on the subject. I have taken three full tests and want to do 5 in total before the test. I also plan on taking a tape recorder and taping things that I need to memorize. Then I can listen to it when I am walking or making dinner or doing something where my mind can learn but my body can’t stop. I am not that great at memorizing things

2 Comments:

  • Bridgette, thank you so much for posting the wonderful picture of you and Charlotte.

    Charlotte and I were close in high school and during our first couple of years in undergraduate school. Then we sort of lost contact. I loved her so much.

    I would love to buy a piece of her artwork if any is for sale. Would you please contact me through my website if you know of anything for sale?

    Thank you so much, and congratulations on your wonderful talent and artistic progress!

    Blessings,

    Sheila Van Houten, DD, PhD
    www.sheilaknows.com

    By Blogger Sheila, at 5:50 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Sheila, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home