Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wonder Woman and her gold bracelets CHINK, CHINK

I passed the Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP!

I can hardly believe it, Am I done? I e-mailed the school and tried to clarify if I was graduating, and unofficially I am! What a load off of my shoulders. A 51 credit semester was grueling ( 21 life credit from 80 page+ essay, 3 CLEP tests adding up to 15 credits and of course my regular 15 credit semester)

It was grueling but I did it. I feel like Wonder Woman with her gold bracelets. Throw something else at me, CHINK, CHINK.

So now all I have to do is get my Official CLEP scores to the school and fill out a form to request of a 20-credit culminating semester. Of course I also have to finish up this semester, but that should be a breeze, and then it is on to my culminating semester.

PINCH ME, am I really done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home