Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, September 09, 2006

What a compliment.

Yesterday while calling the Vermont College Library for the umpteenth time about some citation information when our conversation finished I said, "Now just tell me this never ending thing will be over." She said "You are the third or fourth doctoral student that has said that this week. " I of course corrected her and said, " This is for my undergraduate study." She was surprised. So I figure one of two things.

A. I can make undergraduate drama into doctorate drama.

B. My study, and thesis are getting close to the level of doctorate work.

I'm leaning toward B!

I do love research. I have not really looked at many black books but I don't seem to remember so many citations. This has been difficult but I have absolutely loved it! I love digging in deep. It is part of what I have done to teach myself my entire life. It is what makes me a perpetual learner! Now that my study is almost done and the black book written I think, "My, I have learned so much." Then I think, "I wonder what else I don't know?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home