Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, November 25, 2006

No study?

Someone asked what it was like not to have a study. I really don't know. Because I am a perpetual learner I feel like I am still in school

Writing
I have been writing, working on my book.

Reading
I have also decided to think about writing a children's novel. To do this I am reading every Newbury Award winning book that I can find-including the honor books. I have read 9 since school ended November 1st. I just went to the library and checked out 9 more. I was also given a book by the curator of the TW Woods, Joyce Mandeville. She wrote "Glory Days" and gave me a copy. I read it on the way home from Vermont.

Other Learning Adventures....
I put down a new floor in my living room, kitchen and dinning room. Though construction work is not new to me I always learn doing it.

I am taking a class in Belly Dancing!

2 Comments:

  • i can't imagine my life without studying... i feel so unprouctive

    By Blogger Nic, at 1:46 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home