Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Already?

I can't believe I am home for less than a week and I am filling in the application for the Masters Program. I have decided to apply at Vermont College MA, not the MFA. I really want to focus on art and creativity. I'll let you know how it goes. I still have my heart set on skipping the MA and going to the PHD. I am just not sure I can find the perfect school for me to do that. So in the meantime I am going to apply to Vermont College Union Instutite MA program.

So far I have
Printed out application
Requested two letters of recommendation
asked more questions to admissions
and am trying to reach two students from the program to talk things over with. Admissions was nice enough to have two contact me, one in creativity and one in writing.


ONWARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home