Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, November 06, 2006

Fall Residency- 2006- Sunday







Today there were presentation lectures by faculty that I just could not seem to make. I was busy finalizing paper work for graduation, and making sure everything is handed in by Tuesday. In our returning group meeting Caroline presented her study. I am not sure the title but the concept of it was about our footprint on the earth, and the resources that we use. To demonstrate this she put our instructor, Blythe in a Bag, only in the Adult Degree Program (ADP) do we get to do such things as bag our teacher. We all laughed so hard.

Blythe and I got together to write my final transcript. Listening to her describe me was very strange.

Though I missed another teacher’s presentation in the early evening I was able to make it to another culminating presentation. Pam was going to do a sermon on “dusting off the path of Jesus” but instead read from her memoirs. It was moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home