Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I did it!



√ I finished the black book, have it printed out in, neatly in a box, in the pile of things in the office that must be packed for school.

√ I printed a large photograph of Dick Hathaway. Thanks to my husband who is helping me by picking it up from the vendor and getting it ready to ship to Vermont

√My culminating presentation is done


Now I have to get to the presentation for the TW Woods Gallery that I am presenting on Monday, October 30th.
Yesterday I judged a childrens art show, a yearly committment, but it took up half of my day. http//:www.cultureshapers.com

Then I guess I'll look at what is on the list after that. Just 4 days until I leave, I am sure I could use another day or two.
I took off of church this morning to get some more work done. Planning and teaching Sunday school was just too much for me to handle.

Breath... it is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home