Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, November 10, 2006

More details on an MA at Vermont College Union Institute

Here is more information about MA program at Vermont College Union Institute and University.

You can apply and if you need to wait you can defer up to a year. So if I apply in April, but find I can’t start until October that is fine.

You only pay for what you are taking in the MA program. I have entertained the idea of starting in April with a light load, maybe 6 credit hours. My daughter is getting married in October and I have many things I would like to get done between now and then, including getting this book published.

Also there is an online application. You do need to set up an account and you can save the application. PLEASE NOTE- the paper application states that you only need two reference letters, and three if you are applying for MA in psychology. That is not the case when you are online. You need three for both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home