Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More photographs of graduation

I was waiting on my daughter to send her photographs. Now that I have them let me post a few.

The pregraduates wait in the side room

While on stage we wait patiently for the conferral of the degree or "the magic words"


don't forget to change the tassle,one side to the other!

I could not help myself, I just kept on smiling!



Two chairs were left empty in memory of our beloved instructors Charlotte Hasting, and Dick Hathaway






The bagpipes play us out and down to the reception downstairs






My chickee girls at the party!


These are pictures of our after party, After a toast, we all grab hands and dance around the table.


BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE OTHER POSTS OF GRADUATION AND TO SEE MORE PHOTOGRAPHS! Look for the post
FALL RESIDENCY - 2006- Wednesday-TODAY IS THE DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home