Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Look at me!

Application Still need to look this over.

Essay- Went over it and like it just the way it is. Sending it to a proofreader on Friday.

√ Transcripts Paid for an ordered transcripts from Vermont College Union Institute and Houston Community College.

Letters of Recommendation Going to do this once I feel I have really completed all of my stuff. Then I'll know I am serious.

Study Plan Finished. Hope it is what they want, I know it is what I want.

FAFSA Filled it out today, My husband also did his. With 3 full time students in our household you would think we could get something.

PORTFOLIO and supporting information I guess this is next.

Pressing on.

This blog always keeps me accountable. Oooooh look at all of the glorious check marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home