Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, March 01, 2010

Thursday night.... PARTY!

Well what is college without a party. Ours is done in the most creative way. First there is a talent show. It is quite interesting what comes out in the talent show. After the talent show there is a dance and drinks, then the party moves down to the fire and the music room. I didn't stay for the dance this time but went right down to the fire to keep the new fire starter company. Our previous fire starter was a graduate and he passed the torch, or should we say the flint to my friend Patrick.

Closing session is the next day, and I promise I have read that this is required to go to, though there are not many people that attend. I can understand why. IF you are flying a far distance, I fly to Texas, then it is hard to have to wait until closing session is done. It is after all an hour drive to the airport.

Many students were stuck in Philadelphia as this was the weekend of the big snow storm. I traded my airline ticket in and drove to Buffalo to see family. Now it is on to our packets and our semester.

I have taken more pictures, and thought it was especially important to take pictures of some of the dorms. It is hard to pick a dorm when you don't know what they look like. I'll post these at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home